It’s that time of year again and we’d like you to join us on the Elton Parish Field for our now annual Firework and Bonfire Spectacular, to be held this year on Friday 1st November 2013!
- This is a free to enter event!
- As this is a local event, we encourage local residents to walk to the event.
- Easy pedestrian access via the Community Centre
- Please don’t use Scout Hut Lane as this is needed for emergency access.
- Bonfire lit at 7:00pm
- Fireworks scheduled for around 7:30pm. Please allow enough time to enter the event before the display begins!
- Various refreshment stalls (Hot Food/Drink, Tuck Shop, etc)
- Supporting local Scouting
Please leave all your own fireworks and sparklers at home! This is to ensure your own and other’s safety during the event. The use of fireworks and sparklers at the event is not allowed.
For their comfort and yours, please do not bring pets to the event. Please leave them at home!
Let’s make it even better than last year!!!