These Terms and Conditions relate to the Elton Bonfire and Firework Spectacular.
TERMS APPLYING TO ALL ATTENDEES OF THE EVENT.
The organisers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event in exceptional circumstances. If the decision is taken to rescheduled the date, this will be published in the local media and on our website www.1stinceandelton.org.uk/fireworks.
Rules of admission.
- The advertised running time may change on the day of the performance, subject to operational demands.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event in exceptional circumstances. If the decision is taken to rescheduled the date, this will be published in the local media and on our website www.1stinceandelton.org.uk/fireworks.
- In the event of rearranged event or if the event has to be abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for additional travel or accommodation expenses.
- We reserve the right to make alteration to the advertised details for the event at short notice (for example entertainment changes).
- The event or public areas may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Attending the event affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent broadcasts/publication.
- The event is a fireworks display with a large bonfire–every effort is taken to minimise the effects of ash and falling debris, however we cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property (including clothing, pushchairs, prams etc..) whilst at the event.
- We accept no responsibility for consequential losses, loss or damage to all other personal property whilst at the event.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects, loud bangs and flashes are used in this event.
- For Health & Safety reasons, you may not take alcohol, glass bottles, sparklers, bangers or personal fireworks into the event. Such items will be confiscated and offenders could be removed from the event.
- For Health & Safety reasons, you may not approach or add anything to the bonfire. You must remain behind any safety/security fences and/or follow the instructions of our event stewards. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the event.
- You must place all litter in the bins provided.
- Infringement of safety barriers by the general public may lead to the fireworks display being suspended or postponed.