Just a quick reminder to all our Young People about the competition we’re running to design a “Group Badge” to celebrate 70 years of Scouting in Ince and Elton.
Here’s a reminder of the rules:
- The competition is open to all three sections (Beavers, Cubs and Scouts)
- The design must cater for one of two sets of dimensions:
- 50mm by 38mm
- 76mm by 76mm
- The design must incorporate the year we were formed (1949). Try not to use “70 years” as we want to avoid the badge “ageing” quickly.
- The design must also be Scouting related or feature a landmark from the local area/community.
- Deadline for entries is Friday 13th September 2019.
After this date, a winning design will be chosen (logistics of choosing the winner to be confirmed) and converted into a digital format where it will be submitted for approval.
We’ve attached a couple of other “groups” badges to spark some inspiration if you need it.